Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Turn

I was delegated to do the blog update tonight. Harry's the man-of-many-words; I'd just rather tell it in pictures.
 
First, we said goodby to Clay around noon, after he'd had a chance to go buy the cowboy hat calling his name at The Trading Post. Cowboy hats are a funny thing. You have to find just the right one (ask any cowboy) and I think he was successful. It was great having him here and we wish him the absolute best in his immediate and long term future!
 
Then, it was on to a bike ride. Due to the preparations for and participation in festivities for the 4th, we haven't been out for a while. I needed some knitting needles from the Dupuyer Cashe (like any biker chick), so we headed north on 89 to Dupuyer, back down and across to Pendroy, on to Conrad (where we ate an early supper at The Keg), and down to Dutton and back. 120 miles, which was 20 miles too far for my butt.


 
 Bynum's famous bar.
The Rocky Mountain front

 Pendroy art.
 Pendroy school
 Pendroy traffic jam
 Conrad
 From the frontage road on the way home

No comments:

Post a Comment