We've had a quiet week, thus, no blog entries. I've been busy tending flowers and vegetables, and we got our first meal of peas on Monday night. There is nothing like fresh peas right off the vine. We won't get but another meal or two; I wish I had more. Last night we had Laurie and the next neighbors down, Mary and Gerald, over for dinner. More kale, chard, and lettuce eaten!
Several weeks ago there was a request in the Great Falls Tribune for kale recipes. I saw it but decided against sending any of my million. Then, the request was repeated again last week, as no one had responded (most people look at my kale and say, "What is that?"). I felt sorry for them and sent an email with an explanation of how my students researched great kale recipes, and included quite a few. This week they printed them all! Although you have to read through the two pages of this article to see it all, here's the link:
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Let Them Eat Kale
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment