Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Packing Up
We have started the process of getting things back in place for the house to be closed up again until spring. I will be back during my week of spring break in late April, but Harry will arrive a few days ahead. Last night we watched the Tech game with friends, until it was just too embarrassing to continue, said good by and gave away the last of our food, with the exception of tonight's supper. I hung some clothes out on the line during the day, and although it never got above 25 degrees, the wind and sunshine worked magic. Today we're headed to Great Falls to leave Jill and Russ's truck at the airport for them and to do a little shopping with Shelly. I've finished my book, my socks, and a hat for Laurie, so I'm about ready for a new adventure, as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment